The 3K Gyre Generation pump from IceCap uses the same technology and water movement theory as the Maxspect Gyre but at a much better value. The 3K Gyre pump pushes a "sheet" of water across your tank virtually eliminating any dead spots with minimal amounts of flow. Compared to other traditional propeller style powerheads, the Gyre produces an even, linear flow that doesn't create any direct hot spots or dead spots.
The Gyre controller gives you 5 different modes of flow throughout a 24-hour programming cycle that you can tailor to your tanks needs, including a pre-set 10-minute feed mode. Included is a mounting bracket for the controller that secures the head unit anywhere you desire. The low profile of the 3K Gyre pump allows it to fit in tight spaces, and the magnetic mounting system makes installation a snap.
- Gradual Pulsing
- Alternating Gyre
- Dimension - 12.2" L x 3.1" W x 1.7" H
- Flow Rate - up to 3000 GPH
- Power Consumption - 8w - 40w
- Cable Length - 6.5 ft (controller to pump) 5 ft (power supply to controller)
- Min Aquarium Volume - 25 Gallons
- Max Aquarium Volume - 100+ Gallons
- Max Aquarium Thickness - 1/2"
1x 3K Gyre Pump
1x 3k Gyre Controller
1x 3K Controller Cradle
4x Protective Sleeves
1x Magnetic Mounting System
1x Power Supply
1x Instruction Manual
Note: Not compatible with Maxspect Gyre pumps or controllers.